Our impact is built on the belief that success is achieved through combining direct on-ground action and wider influence with governments and communities. We are a foundation free from compromise - embracing brave, informed and righteous independence - using truth as a weapon to help people fix things from the cause, not from the ‘optics’.
We believe in preservation - of our environment, our wildlife and more specifically, the culture of our First Nations Peoples. We reject constraint and we let our collective heart match our heads, ready always to challenge, fight and speak up. We can be prickly, impatient and direct, but figure if we don’t demand change without compromise, who will?
Our Guiding Principles
- We are proudly Australian and fight locally.
- We partner with those who really want us, not merely need us.
- We help only when the real truth of a problem is exposed.
- We step up to say what needs to be said in a considered, balanced and informed way.
- We inspire others to join our collective effort to preserve our earth, our animals and our cultures.